Having been inspired by Tighe‘s KLOV post on Custom Coin Mech Reject Art - I decided to create some Coin Reject art for my Arcade machines; where applicable based upon his designs. This PDF is provided to you under the TAPR NCL License; which allows you to create and modify up to 10 copies in a 12 month period.
The following Machines are included in the PDF:
- 1982 Sega Star Trek w/ HAPP CoinDoor (Vector Arcade)
- 1991 Data East Star Trek: The 25th Anniversery (Pinball)
- 1993 Williams Star Trek: The Next Generation (Pinball)
- 2002 TeamPlay Star Trek Voyager (Raster Arcade)
- 1999 Williams Revenge From Mars (Pinball 2000)
For best results; Print to 8.5×11″ media on a color laser printer.
Tighe prints to standard paper while I experimenting with color laser transparency material.
Download: CoinReject Star Trek n RFM
Here’s an update to show before / after pics…
As an experiment; I decided to print mine to color laser transparency material I bought by the sheet from Fedex Kinkos. I laser printed it; then coated the back with some summer white plastic enamel I purchased at Lowes. Here’s the result after the white dried:
I’m working on something special for my Sega Star Trek Captain’s Chair… so I’ll post pictures of the inserts when I have an update for my worklog.