Limited stock available
This set of Printed-circuit Board Assemblies (PBA) comes assembled with 12 LEDs in either Red, Green, or limited edition white. The LEDs are controlled by a microcontroller using PWM techniques and rotate the LEDs in brightness to simulate a rotating pattern. This pattern speeds up and slows down as time goes on. Please see the video below to see the effect. Each PCB is white to ensure maximum light reflection into your transparent button.
These will work in any late 70s early 80s Bally, Stern, Gottlieb Pin; please check your machine to ensure they use the same button assemblies as pictured below.
What you'll need to supply:
- reuse of your flipper Bushings.
- reuse of your mounting screws.
- reuse of your existing flipper switch.
- A Pair of Translucent Flipper buttons We carry every translucent color made for Pinball Machines.
- a 6.3V GI connection point
What you'll need to remove:
- existing opaque button
- back support plate.
Here's an Example Installation on my Bally Star Trek:
Here are some videos of the product in action:
Prototype on MY Bally Star Trek:
Instructions are a work-in-progress. Watch here for more info.
For more information on these kits or for general help; please visit the Pinside Thread.
- One Pair of Flipper Button Mod PBAs with either Red or Green LEDs.
- 2 qty 2pin power connectors to tie into your own 6.3VAC GI circuit.