Limited stock available
Looking to add a new ship to your Stern Star Trek
Pinball machine? You can add the Hot Wheels JJAbrams' Star Trek Klingon Bird of Prey
to your pinball machine but why not give it and your Playfield some LED lighting effects? This Do-It-Yourself kit provides all the circuitry to enable the ship effects seen below with power delivered from the Stern Star Trek's GI.
This set of Printed-circuit Board Assemblies (PBA) come assembled with a non-polarized set of high brightness Red LEDs to illuminate your Playfield in a nice Klingon Red glow. Each Kit comes the following LEDs:
- Cockpit Red LED
- Green Front body LED effect
- Red Engine Manifold LED effect
- Two Under WingLED Red LEDs for Playfield Illumination
- Candle Flicker Yellow LED for rear engine.
Revision 2 of this PBA set is now available. For Revision 2; we embedded the polarizer board into the main cockpit board removing the need for a separate board. No other changes were made to the board or LEDs.
Here's an Example Installation:
Here's a YouTube Video of it installed:
Detailed Step-By-Step installations Instructions
This kit should only take you about an 2-3hours to install.
- One Set of Stern WingLED PBAs
- 1 qty 5mm Red ThruHole cockpit LED
- 1 qty 3mm Yellow Candle Flicker LED for Engine
- A 3DPrinted MezelMod's KBOP mounting bracket (optional)
- A Step#24 2SMD Natural White "bolt-on" LED (optional)