- Out of stock -
Out of Stock, Get notified when re-stocked
Save a Bookmark for this page
Officially - these are retired
as we are now out of stock.
We have about 10 sets of defective caps we are going to try and get anodized so they can be re-laser etched. There is no guaranty this will be successful. If they are successfully recovered; then we'll be offering them on a First Come-First Served basis to those on our waitlist. Once those are gone; these will only be available second-hand on actual machines.
Want on the Wait list? click the red link above to add your email address to that list.
Modify your Stern Star Trek with this unique Pop Bumper Cap set. This kit/set features:
- A set of 3 different caps as pictured featuring Science, Command, and Engineering Insignias from the JJAbrams Star Trek Universe. Please note: The Caps are not interchangeable. They are specific to the pop bumpers shown below. These Caps are manufactured as follows:
- CNCed out of 6061 Alumimum.
- Anodized Black.
- Raised Silver insigna.
- One set of Acrylic LaserCut UnderCaps. One Red, Yellow, and light Blue. Each Undercap has double sided Matte finish to difuse the LED light.
- 3 qty Comet Pinball's 5SMD #555 low profile Natural White LEDs
- 6 qty #4-40 x 1/2" countersunk Stainless Steel screws.
- Includes USS Vengeance Nacelle mod.
*** This design is Copy Protected 2014 by John Zitterkopf and may not be duplicated for any reason. ALL RIGHT RESERVED! ***
Pinball SuperNova has also published a video for installing this popbumper cap kit in a Premium:
Gweempose (a pinside moderator) reports that this screwdriver makes it possible to install the science cap without removing the beta ramp - IF you have nibble fingers. I don't - but passing it along incase it helps someone.
- Substitution for All Blue Matte UnderCaps.
- Stock RYB UnderCaps w/ 2 additional Blue Matte UnderCaps for those who want to experiment.
- No LEDs for those who might have these LEDs in their parts bin
- 3 Natural White LEDs standard option
- 3 stock Natural White LEDs plus 1 red and 1 ice blue #555 LED for those that may want to experiment with LED lighting.
These caps WILL NOT
work with standard height lamps. Low Profile LEDs are required.