Stock Available in quantity
These early solid state pinball button housings are made in "modder friendly" colors and are based upon the original C904/C904 opaque holders made for many Bally, Gottlieb, Stern, and Chicago Coin Pinball machines in the late 70s and Early 80s.
They were typically given the following part numbers:
- Bally C-904 housing
- Gottlieb C-13900 bushing
- Stern / Chicago Coin Machine 4B-199 housing
These are not exact duplicates of the original parts - as they have been modified to make them injection moldable. Specifically:
- the Critical parameters are the same - such as button / housing mating surfaces so they can be interchanged with existing buttons.
- Wall thickness has been grown to ensure a quality injection.
The translucent housings are made out of PMMA (Acrylic) so they match the look feel of our Buttons. The Opaque Blue housings are made out of ABS and cannot be laser etched.
Colors are show below and should represent the colors. Keep in mind your monitor and my camera's color balance will throw the colors off a bit from the actual product you receive so use these as an approximation of what will be shipped to you.
This button is a bolt-on replacement for your existing housing and should be obvious how to install. Simply remove the existing housing via the two screws and the flipper switch and reinstall your new housing.
For more information on these parts or for general help; please visit the Pinside Thread or our Blog.
- one housing (you'll typically need to order TWO for most machines).
- Buttons are sold separately